Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Video Ten at Ten for 1/22/2008

Dave Morey got back to me with his blessing on the video ten at ten so I'm gonna rock with this. With no further ado may I present today's list.

01/22/2008 - Tuesday! Big fun in...1975!!

1. Grand Funk - Bad Time
2. War - Low Rider
3. Led Zeppelin - Trampled Underfoot
4. Phoebe Snow - Poetry Man
5. David Bowie - Fascination
6. Sugarloaf - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (BEST OF SET!!)
7. America - Sister Golden Hair
8. 10cc - Blackmail
9. Spinners - They Just Can't Stop it (Games People Play)
10. Bad Company - Good Lovin' Gone Bad

Grand Funk - Bad Time (Mark Farmer at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk last summer)


War - Low Rider


Led Zeppelin - Trampled Underfoot


Phoebe Snow - Poetry Man


David Bowie - Fascination (I could not find a vid of Bowie performing this.)


Sugarloaf - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You


America - Sister Golden Hair


10cc - Blackmail (Youtube didn't give me any love here. If anybody has this or knows where to find it do let me know.)

Spinners - They Just Can't Stop it (Games People Play)


Bad Company - Good Lovin' Gone Bad




Ok folks thats all for today. My selection process for these vids is pretty much a random walk through what YouTube has to offer. I slightly favor the original video for the song or interesting in concert versions. I am open to suggestions or alternates sources. Youtube happens to be convenient but I am willing to look elsewhere if y'all have good suggestions. Email for Video Ten at Ten only is tenatvideo@yahoo.com

No comments: