Monday, January 21, 2008

A Video take on KFOG's 10 at 10.

This is just a little experiment.
1. Grateful Dead - Althea
2. Pearl Harbor & the Explosions - Drivin'
3. Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue
4. Babys - Back on My Feet Again
5. Split Enz - I Got You
6. Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia (BEST OF SET!!)
7. Donna Summer - The Wanderer
8. Gary Numan - Cars
9. Christopher Cross - Sailing
10. Vapors - Turning Japanese
This morning's set list. Now let us see if we can find the requisite videos. (No Pearl Harbor, sorry. Jane Dornacker we miss you still.)

Grateful Dead - Althea


Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue


Babys - Back on My Feet Again


Split Enz - I Got You


Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia (BEST OF SET!!)


Donna Summer - The Wanderer




Gary Numan - Cars


Christopher Cross - Sailing


Vapors - Turning Japanese

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice job recreating Monday's 10@10 via the magic of YouTube. Some of those videos took me back almost as much as Dave's set did.

If you're interested, there's a group of folks who follow along and dissect each day's 10@10 on this page:

http://10at10club.com/forum/index.php

Best,

your neighbor said...

Thanks. Checking the forum out. Sometimes cruising the videos to pick one for the 10at10 list is sort of like falling in the rabbit hole. "Oh my god, I been wondering around here for half an hour and I still got 8 more videos to go."